Liberty Lift sucker rods and couplings are a key complement to our extensive line of Artificial Lift solutions. By manufacturing to Liberty Lift specifications and tracked by our in-process inspections, we’re able to guarantee the premium quality our customers have come to rely on. The end result is a sucker rod that’s durable, dependable, and capable of withstanding your well’s uniquely harsh conditions.
- All rods are manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified and API 11B Licensed Facility.
- Each piece can be traced back to the steel mill.
- Stringent hardness and Charpy impact tests are conducted for further verification of desired mechanical properties.
- Shot-Peened Steel – applied surface compressive pre-stress results in a tougher rod that’s resistant to fatigue, corrosion, and cracking
- Full array of rod guide configurations available.
- Connect with knowledgeable specialists to assist with rod string designs, utilizing industry-standard design software.
Cold Rolled Threads
Our heat treatment practices enhance strength and render fatigue-resistant grain structures.
Download the KD Flyer Download the High Strength Flyer